How to choose a bike?
- What style of bike do you like? e.g. Cruiser/naked/sports/ adventure/off road
- What will the bike be used for? Commuting/touring/pillioning/track days
- What is your price range? Do you want to pay for the bike outright or would you like to finance it? If you would like to finance it how much can you afford to repay each week/month? This will indicate how much you can spend on your bike.
- What type of license do you have? Are you on L's or P's and limited to LAMS bikes?
- Do you want a very comfortable bike to ride or would you like the excitement and performance of a sports bike?
- What is your height and strength? This will effect the range of bike you can choose from based on the seat height and weight of the bike.
- What capacity engine to choose? Small 125cc-250cc mid 400-800cc large capacity 1000cc+
If you can start to answer these questions it will help you choose the appropriate bike for your needs. Please let us know if we can further assist further with choosing your new bike.