OGIO RIG 9800 RED/HUB GEAR BAG
Price : $349.95
Want to know more?
Phone 02 9938 4777
or send an inquiry
- SLED (Structural Load Equalizing Deck) System for increased durability and handling in the harshest of conditions
- Wide mouth LID opening for easy access to all gear compartments
- Large main compartment with adjustable dividers and padded helmet chamber
- Several multi-use LID compartments for apparel and smaller gear
- iFOM (integrated foam) construction throughout for added gear protection.
- Heavy duty oversized wheels with extra clearance
- Secure hold compression strap system
- Telescoping pull handle
- Dimensions: 34" H x 16.5" W x 15.25" D
- Weight: 14.2 Lbs.
- Capacity: 7500 Cubic Inches
ONCE YOU OWN A 9800 YOU WILL NEVER LOOK BACK Initially designed to be a travel bag, OGIO later adapted the 9800 to function as a riding gear bag, and this balance of functionality made the 9800 into the most popular bag on the market today Nothing can stop you when you're toting the Rig 9800 Rolling Luggage Bag. Its durability can be found in almost every feature. The integrated foam throughout will keep your gear safe and sound as it travels. Oversized wheels will follow you through whatever terrain you trek. This bag has just as much grace as it does strength, though. It's easy-to-access, wide-mouth main compartment will keep your journey moving. When it's time to run, the telescoping pull handle is one step ahead of you. Let style, convenience, and durability join you in your next adventure, choose the Rig 9800 Rolling Luggage Bag. Enough room for 3 full days of riding, with a clean gear set each day. The padded helmet pocket keeps your helmet safe and sound. The remainder of the main pocket fits your boots, kneeguards/braces, neck brace and armor. There are 2 pockets located on the underside of the lid and we like to use one for goggle lenses/tear-offs and a hydration pack. The other pocket store some essential tools (spoke spanner, plug spanner, a few screwdrivers, etc.) as well as a small can of chain lube and a can of deodorant. The main pocket of the clam-shell lid boasts enough room for 3 full sets of gear. The top pocket perfectly fits 4 sets of goggles. Every staff member here at MXstore, owns a 9800 gearbag and with thousands of kilometres travelled we can speak from experience. Honestly, once you own a 9800 you will never look back